Skip to main content

Puzzle #19: It's a Big Hit!

 Hi!

 Themeless today--hope this one has some fun stuff for everyone.  Maybe a little harder than my average puzzle? Let me know! Thanks to Ricky for test-solving, go check out his blog if you like meta puzzles or puzzles about a cat law firm.

.puz

PDF 

Solution

Mmm, chocolate-cherry-almond fudge


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puzzle #104: Triple Threats

 Hi friends,   Today's puzzle is a themed offering, and a lesson in striking while the iron is hot. It's one of my oldest crossword ideas, but I was never quite able to make a grid that I was happy with for it. Years later, I revisited it. I did find my grid-making skills had improved, but I dithered in making and cluing it. By the time I sent it around and got feedback from venues, I got told by not one but two different editors that they already had a very similar puzzle in their queue. Such is life! I still love this theme, and I'm happy I finally managed to make the puzzle a reality. I'm excited to see the different paths people took with a similar concept as well, so keep your eyes peeled for those other puzzles.  Thank you to Geoffrey Schorkopf for invaluable help in testing this puzzle!   You can find Shannon and I over at The Defector .      If OneDrive prompts you to log-in, try opening in a private window.   .puz PDF Solution  ...

Puzzle #110: Crossword Cinematic Universe

 Hi friends,   Back with a themeless puzzle--I think there's a lot of fun entries and clues in this one, so I hope you enjoy.   Lil AVCX is currently looking for folks who want to apply to be part of the 2026 roster , so check that out!   Lately, I've been making some puzzles for People magazine--you can check them out on their  Google Play  or  iPhone app  if you'd like to solve some celebrity-themed puzzles (including some other fantastic constructors like Shannon Rapp, Robyn Weintraub and Neville Fogarty)     (if OneDrive prompts you to login, try opening in a private window) .puz     PDF   Solution Mmm… sticky toffee pudding Created by Will Eisenberg

Puzzle #111: Tough Stuff (with Rafael Musa)

 Hi friends,  Very cool themeless puzzle this week, a collaboration with the incredible Rafael Musa!         (if OneDrive prompts you to log-in, try opening in a private window)   .puz     PDF Solution   Mmm... patterned pumpkin roll